Friday, May 11, 2012

Adult Post 18+



If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.


Babeland Official Store, BLND-1794 ON Arousal Gel, babeland.com

On Arousal Gel wasn't something I expected to do much for me, because I have tried other arousal gels and really they don't make the O moment any different for me, and it didn't speed anything up for me. I applied it just as directed and was really hoping that On Arousal Gel would help do something for me, but sadly it didn't . I'm not certain if it has much to do with the fact my kids were born naturally or it's just me. I will say that it's worth a try for many other women . It didn't have any ill effects though so that is a major plus. There wasn't any burning and it was slightly tingling for me. 

On Arousal Gel is available for $19.00


Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment