Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Adult Post 18+


If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.



Babeland Official Store, BLND-1869 Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle, babeland.com

The Lelo Flickering massage candle is a delight to own. It carries a lite but pleasant scent and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind on the skin. I think it has a very neat design to the jar and lid as well. I Have tried other massage candles and this is by far my favorite. It  measures up to the expectations I had for this candle. 

It doesn't burn very fast so I believe it will last at least 36 hours and will make a great addition to even the most modest toy collection. The great thing about massage candles is that they can be the base for a romantic evening of relaxing or the start to a very great night. look for the Lelo Flickering Candle at babeland.com today

The Lelo Flickering candle sells for $29.00 and is currently in stock
Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment