Saturday, February 11, 2012

Edenfantasys your valentines headquarters.



Edenfantasys carries a variety of products for adults. Maybe because Valentine’s Day is tomorrow or because it always changing I love to look through the lingerie section. They offer some very sexy pieces such as 


Sweet bouquet shorty cami set - Camisole set

It has the perfect coverage for me, as I am a little nervous about my tummy.

Red flawless chemise - Chemise

This  flawless Chemise also comes in white and black.

Another think worth mentioning is that a lot of the lingerie at edenfantasys is also available in plus sizes. so weather your a size small or a 3x/4x you can find something for you. 
Weather your into Babydolls
Sweet bouquet clip babydoll - Babydoll and panty set
Sexy gowns such as these

"Rhinestone detail corseted long gown""Pink low back gown"
Or just your basic Bra and Panty Set much like these

"Spring meadow four piece set""Enchanted forest skirt set"
Although I am a little disappointed  in the sizing of the bras for me to order one it would require me to order a 2x and that would never fit me on the bottom. I wish they offered a little bit more variety.
I think pairing it up with a massage candle such as the Lelo flickering massage candle and have a great night.

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment