Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Adult Post 18+


If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.

 


Many things can weaken the pc mucles of a women, 
Age
Childbirth
sexual partners
but one really bad things about these muscles weakening is bladder control loss.

Kegals are a natural way to strengthen these muscles.Making sex more enjoyable, as well as making your bladder control a ton better. I decided I could use some help. Hold On To Me came to my rescue, to help me really tone those muscles that having 3 children kind of weakened. My son weakened them so much bladder control was sketchy for a bit.

Photo of Hold On To Me
Keep vaginal muscles toned with the Hold On to Me kegel spheres, part of the Bedroom Kandi line created by Kandi Burruss from Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Whether you want to strengthen your PC muscles to intensify orgasms, grip your partner more tightly during intercourse, improve your childbirth experience, or maximize bladder control, these spheres can help do the trick. The spheres come in four graduated weights; users can start with the lighter weights and gradually increase weight as they get stronger. 


They are easy to use, and they have helped me tone so well, I don't notice I have them one in during a set of kegals. I will soon move on to the heaviest of the weights.  mixing the 1.2 oz and 1.4 oz weights. I did work my way up though and would recommend you do the same. I can tell you with the Hold On To Me, my sex life has improved lots. I feel almost like I did before ever having kids. 


Babeland.com carried the Hold On To Me and it is reasonably priced at $39.00. 
Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment