Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Impel Clothing Review

Impel Clothing

The story of Impel began in 2005, when my husband’s construction business experienced a brief decline in revenue. As an entrepreneur at heart, I began to search for a way to help secure a stream of secondary income, and still allow me to be a mom to my (now 6) children. One evening I attended a home party offering modest undershirts, and I thought, “This is perfect. But, I can do it better!”
Doors began to open for us as we sought to create a product for the same price, but with higher quality fabric, improved coverage, and a better fit. We first began to market Impel's layering shirts through home parties and we are so grateful for our original Sales Directors who prepared the way for our business to flourish in the modest clothing industry and shared a valuable message with women all over that they can be cute and dress modestly.
Since then, we have transitioned into a modest clothing online boutique, having expanded our clothing line to include a wonderful selection of vintage inspired fashions. We strive to continually offer women what they are looking for: modesty, style, affordability, and functionality. We want to help women feel feminine and attractive while reflecting their true beauty from within.

I was given the chance to review the ribbed Henley Tee in Parsley green. 
Chili

Get ready to wear this laid-back Henley with a long, slim body. High quality micro modal cotton has a textured rib and looks great over our camisoles. Trimmed with a deep five button placket, this tee creates a look that's both preppy and feminine. 
Even though it is May, here in Michigan it hasn't been the warmest, and I find myself still wearing long pants, and long sleeves over a tank top.  I own Henley shirts from many different brands, and this one by Impel is by far my favorite. It is made from quality material, and  unlike some of my others washes well. By the end of the day it is not stretched out like others I have tried,and I see my self wearing if often on chilly days. I also really like the green color, it really looks good on me with my red hair. 

If your looking for some warmer weather clothing Impel has that to offer too.
Navy
The conservative neckline and the extra long length enable you to wear this ""can't live without"" top alone or layered over a camisole. Micro Modal Cotton is especially soft and comfortable, and is slightly fitted through the body to give all body types a flattering silhouette. It's sure to be your ""Favorite V." 
White
Finally, the ideal solution to fashionable coverage! This cap sleeve tee is finished with narrow trim on the scoop neckline and sleeve, and is a must-have basic to wear under everything from sweaters to sheers. 

or even these great Tanks
Oatmeal
Inject your wardrobe with an edgy update in our eye-catching Abstract Print Tank. Featuring a scoop neck and empire waist, this burnout tank is layered with stunning sublimation printing and a hint of glimmer in its subtle rhinestone accent.

Lilac
This stunning ruffled top paired with your cardigans or basic layering tees instantly transforms your look, adding dimension and fun femininity. With pieces like this in your wardrobe, looking fabulous has never been so easy. 100% Polyester.

Impel clothing provides you with great coverage clothing, at a great price. Head on over and check them out today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment