Friday, May 27, 2011

Emani Minerals

Emani Minerals was established in 1998 with one main objective; to provide clean. green and high quality performing cosmetic range that exceeds the height standards of the professional make up industry, while remaining suitable for everyday use. Emani combines natural pigments and certified organic extracts with the latest science and technology to push the abilities of makeup.
  • A noticeable healthier complexion in 4-6 weeks
  • Emani bases work with the skin care and not against it
  • Free of harmful dyes and harsh chemicals
  • High performing and long lasting by utilizing natural silicone technology
  • Paraben free and talc free
  • Vegan and Gluten Friendly
  • Cruelty Free, PETA approved
  • 100% recycled paper used on 98% of Emani packaging
  • Makeup artist approved

Make up is something I wouldn't ever leave the house without, before I ever had kids. Now I try really hard to put it on everyday but some days  things are just to crazy. I do very much love the fact that I can do my make up in no time, and still have a great look with Emani Minerals.

I love the selection Emani has to offer, for Face, Eyes, Lips, and Cheeks. I had the delight to check out a Mineral Foundation, Mascara and an Eye shadow, and love them. The Mascara I guess I'm allergic to something in it, because it did cause a burning, when I was washing it off.  The foundation was light, and  Seemed to last all day. The Eyeshadow blended easily and looked really nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment