Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Best Left Buried Book Review

My book reviews are all done by my sister Michelle so without further ado here is her review:






I’m a mild adrenaline junkie. I’m not the kind to go sky diving or bungee jumping looking for my next thrill; I’m the kind who loves watching scary movies and reading scary books.  That is why I so enjoyed reading Best Left Buried.  I found it to be an excellent horror novel.
I really liked the way the author laid the story out like a mysterious, creepy puzzle. From the beginning, where the author started off with the main character’s chilling past (which could be considered the outside or border of the puzzle), to the rest of the story which helped complete the mystery. It seemed like everywhere I looked there was a new twist or turn of events.
I look forward to reading more works by Cindy Hutchins. I honestly cannot think of anything I really disliked about Best Left Buried besides the ending. I would have preferred a happier ending, but that’s just who I am. Cindy Hutchins is a great author, and Best Left Buried is a great book.















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment