Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Edenfantasys A great place for Adults.


Edenfantasys.com is a great place to find sex toys and so many other things. This month I wanted to tell you about a product I love. They are called massage candles. What is a massage candle you might ask? Well it’s a candle, but instead of hot wax it burns into body temperature oil great for a sensual massage and most also smell great. Edenfantasys.com offers a great variety to choose from such as :

Don't stop massage candle - Massage candles

Available in
Chocolate/Cinnamon leaf
Or
Sandalwood/Vanilla


Another choice and one I would love to own if I can make up my mind on a scent choice..
Afterglow - Massage candle

Available in
Bourbon
Pink Lotus
Gingersnap
Cucumber Water
And although they are currently out of stock also
Dark Vanilla
And
Grapefruit

Another intriguing candle is the
I think the name is this one is what is so alluring about this
 Lelo flickering touch massage candle - Massage candle
Available in
Black Pepper and Pomegranate
Snow Pear and Cederwood
Vanilla & Crème de Cacao


Some other great choices are the 
Bwarm - Massage candle
Available in 
Fig Leaf
Patchouli / Rose 
and
Amber Amore

Or the


Light my fire massage candle - Massage candles
Although this only comes in one scent I bet it's a great one.

Head on over to check these and even more candles out today!


Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment